Is Avast still Safe & Good to Use in 2022? Avast Antivirus Review
avast antivirus download What device are you using to read this article? Does the phone have an Android or iPhone operating system, or does the computer have either Windows or macOS? I would like to ask you a question before reading this article: do you have an antivirus on your computer? I know most of the answers will be yes, but the main question is what antivirus is installed on your system.
visit ads to download now
Several antivirus programs are available on the market, such as Comodo antivirus, AVG antivirus, Bitdefender, Microsoft Security Essentials, and more. One of these well-known names is “Avast Antivirus.” In this article, we will learn more about this antivirus. We will also find out if it is safe. Now let’s move on to Honest Avast Antivirus Review by tech hacks.
About Avast Antivirus
The well-known antivirus program Avast is available for Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows. Among the best tools for protecting your computer or mobile device from harmful viruses, such as malware, spyware, and other dangers, this one is a top-rated one.
There is a free version and a premium version for which you have to pay. This antivirus is used by over 400 million people worldwide, and the number continues to grow.
What are the differences between the Free and Paid version of Avast?
It is said earlier that the Avast product comes in two types. One is free and the other is premium. In this article, we are going to see what are the differences between both of them
Avast Free Version
- Detects the viruses and other malware as well as removes them
- The level of protection is normal
- It able to scan the wi-fi security: its strength and weaknesses
- It secures your password. It gives you all time 24*7 protection.
Avast Premium Version
- Detects every type of viruses and malware and of course, remove them
- Gives you an advanced level of protection
- For making your surfing safe it avoids fake sites.
- It always secures your password
- Always keep an eye on suspicious apps.
- Provides an advanced firewall that blocks hackers.
- Gives you the extra level of security which also prevents you from the ransomware
- Blocks the webcam spying
- Blocks the phishing emails.
Is Avast Safe to Use in 2022?
It is safe to use Avast almost 97% of the time. One of the best antivirus programs you can use for your device. Yes, it is true that sometimes you might have discovered that the free version collects your history, but you won’t have any complaints about its premium version. The rest 3% have issues such as slowing down your PC, stealing your history, and so on. We will further discuss what it protects. avast antivirus download
Does Avast Antivirus Secure the Browsing?
The Avast Secure Browser, which is the real-time monitoring tool, monitors every time you use the browser. It gives you total privacy and secure internet service. This is available in both versions free as well as paid.
The pro version of Avast gives you the sector security there browsers also like chrome, edge, etc. In the free version, this is the only limitation that will be removed if you are using the Avast Secure browser.
Is Avast Safe for PC Optimization?
If you are using the free version then your PC will heavily slow down and then it will give you unnecessary optimization. You will be able to clean junk and can also remove the unwanted software manually and for that, you need not go for Avast.
The free version of Avast lacks some of the features for better optimization and it forces you to upgrade to its free version. Therefore, Avast free version is not safe for your PC optimization.
Does Avast protect you from the threat?
We said earlier that Avast is one of the best antiviruses then it will obviously be safe for the threat protection against different viruses and malware. The definition of viruses is regularly updated so that it can protect you from new threats.
The paid version protects you from the advanced level of threat protection but the free version gives you the normal or we can say the mediocre level of threat protection. I would highly recommend you to use the paid version of Avast if you are a business owner or a regular user.
Alternatives to Avast Antivirus
- Norton Security Premium
- 360 Total Security
- Microsoft Windows Defender
Summing it up
The answer to your question. Is Avast Safe to Use? is YES, It’s a safer antivirus and you can always with the premium version of it to get the full experience of antivirus on your systems.
We have seen the different aspects where the Avast Antivirus is safe and have also seen the different aspects where it is not safe. If you are a regular user or a business owner or have very sensitive data on your laptop then the paid version is highly recommended for you. Lastly, I want to thank you for reading this article. avast antivirus download