how to track internet usage on windows 11
how to track internet usage on windows 11 Are you aware of how much data your Windows 11 computer consumes? Nobody wants their data to be depleted first thing in the morning, so keep an eye on your internet data usage. On Windows 11, it’s easier to keep track of your internet usage. You can easily check how much data your apps have used with Windows 11’s built-in features for tracking internet usage. This article will assist you in tracking your internet usage, resetting your data usage, or setting a data limit on your Windows 11 PC.
HOW TO TRACK DATA USAGE ON WINDOWS 11 IN 2022
So, if you’re on the lookout for methods to monitor web utilization on Windows 11, you might be studying the appropriate article. In this text, we’ll share step-by-step information on monitoring web utilization on Windows 11. Let’s try.
1. VIEW INTERNET DATA USAGE
Here we’ll understand how to view the web information utilization on Windows 11. Just observe a few of the easy steps as directed.
1. First of all, press the Windows Key + I button on your keyboard. This will open the Windows 11 Settings.
- Head to the Network & Internet tab from the left sidebar of the Settings app.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the right side of the Network & Internet section, and then click on Advanced Network Settings.
- Here, search for the Data Usage option and click on it. You will find this option under the More Settings section.
- On the next screen, you will be able to see the internet data you have used in the last 30 days. You will find the data used in the top left corner of the screen. You can also see the data used over the wireless network as well as the wired network. Scrolling down, you will find a list of apps, showing how much data each app installed on your Windows 11 PC has consumed.
Resetting Internet Data Usage On Windows 11
If you want to reset the Internet Data Usage on Windows 11, then you have the option to do that as well. To reset the internet data usage on your Windows 11 PC, follow the steps given below-
- Press the Windows + I key combo to open the Settings app on your PC.
- In the Settings app, head to the Network & Internet tab from the left sidebar.
- Now on the right side of the Network & Internet tab from the right side, click on the Advanced Network Settings.
That’s it! You are achieved. This is how one can view web information utilization on Windows 11.
2. RESET INTERNET DATA USAGE ON WINDOWS 11
- On the next screen, click on the Data usage option that you will find under the More Settings section.
On the following display, click on the Data utilization possibility.
- Next, scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the Reset Usage Stats. Click on the Reset button next to the Reset Usage Stats to reset the internet data usage on your Windows 11 PC.
5. On the affirmation immediate, click on on the Reset button once more.
This is how you can track internet usage in Windows 11. We have discussed the step-by-step process to track internet usage in Windows 11, reset usage, as well as set the data limit.