There is a lot about the Triber to like as it is a good family car and it also gets an automatic transmission.
The Renault Triber MPV has been a strong seller for the company in the country and the sub-metre car is available in the used car market from anywhere between ₹ 6.50 lakh to ₹ 9 lakh and that’s a car which is in good shape and well maintained . There is a lot about the Triber to like as it is a good family car and it also gets an automatic transmission. So let’s take a look at buying a used Renault Triber MPV
- The Triber is spacious on the inside and that’s just because it’s smartly engineered. It has a longer wheelbase than even the Duster and that’s why there’s more space for the occupants.
- The Triber is a family car and given the small footprint of the car, there is a lot that has been done to enhance the comfort of occupants. This includes stuff like two glove-boxes, big bottle holders in the front to hold large bottles. There’s also a two-deck storage on the front central console
- You get pillar mounted AC vents the rear just for both, recline and reach. There’s also a central storage space that is shared between the front and rear occupants.
- It gets decent features like steering mounted controls, a touchscreen infotainment system among others
- The Triber comes with a 1-litre petrol engine which makes 70 bhp and that’s not enough because you do feel that the car is underpowered. Overtaking, therefore is a bit of a hassle as the power doesn’t immediately action into the wheel
- The engine of the Triber is loud and anything above 3000 rpm and you can hear the car scream which is not a great sound to listen to.